Logan Community Services is a not-for-profit organization that provides a variety of services to the people of Logan County Oklahoma.
We are a group of dedicated professionals on a mission to empower the people of Logan County through advocacy, education, treatment and resource development provided in an accessible, safe, caring and stable environment.
- Crisis Intervention
- Information and Referral
- Outpatient Individual, Group, Couples and Family Counseling
- Drug/Alcohol Recovery & Education
- Drug Court Services and Group Education
- Child Visitation Supervision
- Drug and Alcohol Assessment
- Co-Parenting Education
- Anger Management/Domestic Violence Course
- Drug and Alcohol Treatment Aftercare Services
- First Time Offender Program
- Parenting Education
- Emergency Youth Shelter Care
- Victims Support Services
- Community at Risk Services
- Smart Start
- Case Management Services & Client Advocacy (including IEP advocacy services)
No current events found.
Group Meets the Last Tuesday of Each Month
5:30 pm-7:00pm Read More
Use the links below to stay connected with updated information about Logan Community Services and our partners.