Logan Community Services is a not-for-profit organization that provides a variety of services to the people of Logan County Oklahoma.
We are a group of dedicated professionals on a mission to empower the people of Logan County through advocacy, education, treatment and resource development provided in an accessible, safe, caring and stable environment.
- Crisis Intervention
- Information and Referral
- Outpatient Individual, Group, Couples and Family Counseling
- Drug/Alcohol Recovery & Education
- Drug Court Services and Group Education
- Child Visitation Supervision
- Drug and Alcohol Assessment
- Co-Parenting Education
- Anger Management/Domestic Violence Course
- Drug and Alcohol Treatment Aftercare Services
- First Time Offender Program
- Parenting Education
- Emergency Youth Shelter Care
- Victims Support Services
- Community at Risk Services
- Smart Start
- Case Management Services & Client Advocacy (including IEP advocacy services)
Admission is FREE for the entire family, and the event will be held at Guthrie High School.
You will have the opportunity to climb on and explore some of your favorite vehicles including Big Rigs, Fire Engines, Police Cars, ATV's, and Tractors.
Help raise awareness of child abuse prevention in Logan County!
Use the links below to stay connected with updated information about Logan Community Services and our partners.