Logan Community Services is a not-for-profit organization that provides a variety of services to the people of Logan County Oklahoma.
We are a group of dedicated professionals on a mission to empower the people of Logan County through advocacy, education, treatment and resource development provided in an accessible, safe, caring and stable environment.
- Crisis Intervention
- Information and Referral
- Outpatient Individual, Group, Couples and Family Counseling
- Drug/Alcohol Recovery & Education
- Drug Court Services and Group Education
- Child Visitation Supervision
- Drug and Alcohol Assessment
- Co-Parenting Education
- Anger Management/Domestic Violence Course
- Drug and Alcohol Treatment Aftercare Services
- First Time Offender Program
- Parenting Education
- Emergency Youth Shelter Care
- Victims Support Services
- Community at Risk Services
- Smart Start
- Case Management Services & Client Advocacy (including IEP advocacy services)
The event starts at 9:30am and will last about an hour. The address is 4710 South Division, Guthrie, OK 73044. Read More
Kids of all ages enjoyed the opportunity to climb on and explore some of their favorite vehicles including Big Rigs, Fire Engines, Police Cars, ATV's, and Tractors.
The purpose of the event was to raise awareness of child abuse prevention in Logan County. Shayla Simpson coordinated the event and served 700 hot dogs to the 500 attendees.
Use the links below to stay connected with updated information about Logan Community Services and our partners.