Logan Community Services is a not-for-profit organization that provides a variety of services to the people of Logan County Oklahoma.
We are a group of dedicated professionals on a mission to empower the people of Logan County through advocacy, education, treatment and resource development provided in an accessible, safe, caring and stable environment.
- Crisis Intervention
- Information and Referral
- Individual Group and Family Counseling
- Individual and Group Rehabilitation
- Anger Management / Domestic Violence
- DUI School / (ADSAC)
- Co-Parenting Following Divorce Seminar
- Youth Empowerment System Classes
- Marriage & Relationship Seminars
- Smart Start Community Initiative
- Mentoring / Tutoring
- Parenting Education
Cedar Valley Golf Club. Proceeds benefit Maudie Hirschi Children's Shelter and other Kiwanis Projects. Read More
Use the links below to stay connected with updated information about Logan Community Services and our partners.